|8:00 am - 8:15 am||
|9:00 am||Doors open to the public (exact time can vary due to return of graduates to the Assembly Hall).|
|10:00 am||Commencement Begins|
|Noon||Commencement Ends - Meet graduates on the concourse.|
Deployed Family Member Information: If you have a family member that is deployed or will be on Saturday, May 30, 2020 during the graduation ceremonies, please complete the GradCast form at the following link: http://www.gradcast.org
- Wear a dress or dark dress slacks with a solid or subdued dress shirt and tie.
- Earrings should be small and not prominent.
- No flowers or jewelry should be worn over the gown.
- Wear dress shoes that are appropriate. Heels are not recommended due to tricky stairs. Athletic or summer casual shoes are not acceptable.
- No decorations, writing, or other enhancements may be added to the graduation cap or gown.
Flash Photography will be your official commencement photographer. Every graduate will be photographed at the ceremony. If you have not received proofs within 2 weeks of the ceremony, please contact Flash directly at 888/325-3930 or at www.FLASHphotography.com.