|8:30 am||Doors open to the public|
|10:00 am||Commencement Begins|
- All seniors will be required to purchase a Cap & Gown from Herff Jones. Click here to order online.
- Tickets will be required for all guests. Every person, regardless of age and including infants, must have a ticket. Ticket allotment is determined each year based on the number of anticipated graduates and stadium capacity.
- For those unable to attend in person, the graduation ceremony will be broadcast live. You can view the ceremony by clicking here.
- Wear a dress or dark dress slacks with a solid or subdued dress shirt and tie.
- Earrings should be small and not prominent.
- No flowers or jewelry should be worn over the gown.
- Wear dress shoes that are appropriate. Heels are not recommended due to tricky stairs. Athletic or summer casual shoes are not acceptable.
- No decorations, writing, or other enhancements may be added to the graduation cap or gown.
Flash Photography will be your official commencement photographer. Every graduate will be photographed at the ceremony. If you have not received proofs within 2 weeks of the ceremony, please contact Flash directly at 888-325-3930 or at www.FLASHphotography.com.